The text report gives insight into text message performance and provides an opportunity for coaching. Having a reputable number in the industry is crucial for text delivery and your ability to connect with leads.
Finding Text Reports
To view text reports, go to Reporting > Texts.
Filters and Features
- Export Report: Export the text report
- Time Frame: Select the desired time frame
- Texts Sent: Total texts sent to leads
- Texts Received: Total texts received from leads
- Delivery Rate: Texts successfully delivered to leads
- Excellent: 97-100%
- Good: 95-96%
- Low: 90-94%
- Very Low: 89% or lower
- Opt-Outs: Opt-outs indicate that your leads may not have consented to texts
- Carrier Filtered: These messages were treated as spam and blocked by carriers
- Other Errors: These errors can indicate invalid phone numbers or landlines which hurt your reputation with carriers
Note: The number in black displays the number of texts. The number in blue shows the number of unique contacts.
All columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the column name. The totals appearing in the columns may be clicked to show a list of the contacts in the people tab.