The appointment report gives a snapshot of the team's appointments. With the filtering capability, this feature is a crucial tool for team management.
Access Appointment Reports
Go to Reporting > Appointments to view appointment reports.
Filters and Features
- + Add Appointment: Add an appointment directly from the appointments tab
- Export Report: Export the appointments report
- Time Frame: Select the desired time frame
- Users: Select the desired users
- Appointment Type: Choose the appointment type
- Appointment Outcome: Choose the appointment outcome
- Title: Title of the appointment
- People: Contact(s) invited to the appointment
- Team: Follow Up Boss team member(s) invited to the appointment
- Created By: Who the appointment was created by
- Date: Date and time of the appointment (click the date header to sort old > new or new > old)
- Type: Type of appointment
- Outcome: Outcome of appointment
- Contact Lead Source: Source of contact
- Marketing Source: Marketing Source of contact
Note: Account owners can manage appointment types and outcomes by going to Admin > Appointments.
Why doesn't my appointment appear on the report?
For an appointment to be included in the report, the appointment must have at least one lead profile selected as an invitee. The appointment must also meet the requirements of the time, user, type, and outcome filters applied to the report.