The Call From power-up allows Admin and ISAs to choose which number to call from on a call-by-call basis. This power-up is most helpful for ISAs working in different markets because they can choose a local number based on the market they're calling.
Enabling the Call From Power-Up
- The Account Owner of a Pro or Platform account can turn on the Call From power-up from the Power-Ups page in their account.
- Once the power-up is turned on, all Admin and ISAs on the account can choose their number to call from before each call on the desktop. To give someone Admin or ISA access, see Users, Roles & Permissions.
Choosing a Number
Clicking the drop-down will show a list of available numbers including the current user's number, the company number, and team inbox numbers. To make it easy to pick the best number, numbers are shown in this order:
- Any previous number used to call or text with the lead
- Any numbers that have the same area code as the lead's phone does
- The user's outbound number from their Settings
- All other numbers
Calls are logged on the lead's timeline under the correct user's name. Hovering over the name of the person who called the lead will show which number was used for the call.
- The default number for all outbound calls can be set from the Settings page in each account. More information here: My Settings