Connecting an agent to their calling performance will help reinforce positive work, spotlight opportunities, and polish workflows. Another huge benefit of our call reporting is the ability to drill down to individual calls to coach call skills, and now that's even easier. With these reports in your toolbox, you'll be able to drive engagement, encourage accountability, pinpoint improvement, and celebrate wins!
Allows Agents to review their own call performance, and provides admins the ability to monitor calls made and received by any user or Team (Platform only) - to get there, just click Reporting > Calls.
Filters are provided that let you choose a preset date range, or create a custom timeframe for your report.
Call report columns include:
- Agent Name
- Calls Made - total number of outbound calls by the Agent
- Connected - calls lasting more than 1 minute
- Conversations - calls lasting more than 2 minutes
- Received - total inbound calls, including voicemails, from contacts & unknown numbers
- Calls Missed - incoming calls with no voicemail from contacts & unknown numbers
- Total Talk Time - the total duration of calls during the time filter - including voicemails
All columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the column name. The totals appearing in the columns may be clicked to show a list of the contacts in the people tab.
The call logs view allows agents and admins a faster way to search calls that were made to contacts during the filtered timeframe. Calls are listed from newest to oldest. Admins have the ability to filter to everyone, a single user, or a team (Platform plan only).
To switch to call logs - click the blue dropdown and choose Call Logs.
This is the displayed view
The call logs columns are:
- Agent/Inbox: The Agent and the Follow Up Boss phone number involved in the call (if the number has a label, it also appears)
- Type - Icons representing the origin and outcome of the call
- Person - the name of the person, or the number of an unknown caller. Clicking the Inbox name lets you click into the person's Lead Profile for details of the relationship
- Time - when the call occurred, hover over this for the complete timestamp
- Duration - how long the call lasted
- Inbox - Shows the Inbox the Follow Up Boss number is associated with. My Inbox indicates a team member's specific phone number. Team Inbox names in blue link the user right to that conversation.
If a Team Inbox name is greyed out, it means that the conversation was assigned directly to a team member, or to another Team Inbox the user may not be able to access. Here's more about using Team Inboxes
- Actions - listen to, or download voicemail or call recording