Access appointments and tasks on the go with the iPhone app calendar. The Follow Up Boss calendar also syncs with your connected Google or Microsoft calendar for easy access.
How the Calendar Works
Quickly See All Upcoming Appointments and Tasks In One View
- Tasks: Indicated by orange checkbox
- Appointments: Indicated by a pink circle
Create an Appointment or Task from Calendar Screen
1. Click the plus sign at the upper-right:
2. Choose the type of calendar event you would like to create:
3. Enter event details.
- Enter title of task, assignee, date, and time (or toggle "all day" switch).
- Click "Create" to save the task:
- Enter title, date, and time. The description and location are optional. Choose to add invitees or send invitation emails at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Create" to save appointment:
Add Appointment from Lead Profile
1. Open lead profile and click Calendar > Add Appointment or Task
2. Choose Event Type: