The iPhone app inbox provides on-the-go access for all communication. Access emails, text messages, and calls in one central location. All items you see on the desktop inbox are now visible on your mobile app.
Your Direct Inbox
View communication from your assigned contacts by tapping the inbox icon:
- Text Messages: Indicated by a blue speech bubble. Tap to reply.
- Voicemails: Indicated by a green play icon. Follow Up Boss will automatically transcribe your voicemails.
- Emails: Indicated by a blue envelope icon. Tap to open.
The Team Inbox allows you to collaborate on incoming communications with your team.
1. To access the team inbox, tap the dropdown at the top of the screen:
2. A menu of inboxes will now display. Click to access the inbox of your choice:
Filter Out Emails to Address Priority Phone Communication
Filter out emails to reply to your calls and text messages first.
1. Tap the icon at the top-right of the inbox:
2. You'll now see a message stating the inbox is only showing calls and texts:
3. Tap the icon again to remove the filter and show all communications, including emails.
Notes and @mentions in the inbox
From My Inbox, you can now add a note to a conversation. The note is visible from My Inbox on the iOS and Desktop. Select an item in My Inbox and choose the icon in the top right to add a note. The from the menu, choose "Add Conversation Note":
You can add notes to conversations in the Team Inbox. Team Inbox also supports @mentions in the notes. @mentions will trigger an email notification to the person mentioned.
Assigned and Closed Inboxes
You can also navigate between Inbox folders on the iPhone, including Assigned and Closed.
Swipe to close, re-open, and assign a conversation
Swipe right on any conversation to assign it to a team member:
Swipe left on an open conversation to close:
Swipe left on a closed conversation to re-open: