Jotform is a platform for creating custom web forms. Get started for free by signing up on jotform.com.
Jotform is great for:
- Embedding forms on your website and having those entries flow into Follow Up Boss.
- Distributing manually entered leads to agents via Round Robin or First to Claim. (E.g. Phone leads, people you meet in person or at events, etc.)
- Quick forms that can be used as simple landing pages.
- In-person client intake.
Creating a Form
1. Log in to Jotform and navigate to My Forms
2. Click Create Form in the upper left-hand corner
3. Select Start from Scratch
4. Choose Classic Form (recommended)
5. Build your Form: The form can be as simple or in-depth as you like. The minimum requirement is an email address or phone number field.
Note: In Jotform, it's possible to add a variety of widgets to your form in addition to standard form fields. Not all of these widgets are compatible with FUB's email parsing format, including the multiple selections widget.
6. Navigate to Settings > Form Settings and finalize the Title + Form Status (enabled)
7. Go to Emails on the left-hand side > Delete the Autoresponder
8. On the next page, click DELETE to confirm
9. Edit Notification 1
10. Remove Email Content and copy/paste the blank version of your preferred Email Parser Format (Short, Full, or Advanced) from this document: Follow Up Boss Email Parser
11. Match Information to each row in the email using Jotform's Form Fields. To select a Form Field, click on the + Form Fields button in the upper right corner of the Email Content text box (shown above).
12. Navigate to Recipients > Paste your Follow Up Boss Lead Email Address in the Recipient Email field
13. Save in the lower right-hand corner
14. Next, select Publish and choose how to Share your form
Note: You can access your form using the provided direct link (great for internal usage), or embed the form into your website using the options provided. Jotform offers direct copy/paste code, or direct integrations with providers like WordPress, Facebook, Squarespace, and Wix.
Testing & Setting Up Lead Flow
1. Click Open in New Tab > Complete the Form > Submit
2. Navigate to Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Lead Flow to view the new lead source
3. Use the dropdown menus to select the desired Distribution, Lender, and/or Action Plan for this source.
Going forward, all new leads entered via this form will now follow these rules! You can also use Advanced Lead Flow Rules to route based on tag, price, and other variables.