Here at Follow Up Boss, we take feedback, feature requests, and your ideas seriously. We believe that listening to our customers, team members and prospects is a surefire way to build a better product.
How it Works
How to Submit Your Ideas 💡
1. Log In to Follow Up Boss
2. Click the Question Mark in the lower right-hand corner
3. Select Suggest a Feature
4. You will then be directed to the Roadmap
5. Click the blue Plus Sign in the lower left-hand corner
6. Add your idea and how it would benefit Follow Up Boss users
7. Rate how important the idea is to you (NICE-TO-HAVE, IMPORTANT, CRITICAL) > Submit
For information on how to submit ideas on the app, check out iPhone: App Settings & Android: App Settings.
How Follow Up Boss Prioritizes New Features
- We’re looking for features that will help our customers make more sales.
- They will be useful for the majority of our users.
- They will be useful long term, e.g. it’s not a tool to spam craigslist with a short life span.
- They have been requested by users and people are actively doing the activity now (there are some exceptions to this rule). e.g. we aren’t going to build a Twitter auto poster as 99% of our users never post to Twitter and the people that are power users of social media already have great apps for Twitter.
- They fit our vision for the product.
- Many data points over time e.g. user interviews, amount of requests we’ve had, and the impact of the feature on results. e.g. we aren’t jumping onto the newest idea all the time.
Our engineering team frequently meets to discuss the highest priorities for our customers, team members, and prospects and look at how the requests align with our own strategy. Thank you for your feedback, understanding, and support as we work together to build the best product possible!
Exploring the Roadmap
You can view web, iPhone, and Android features that are under construction, currently being worked on, and launched within the Roadmap.