Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your lead’s web and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website. Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your Chime website.
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
2. Click Copy Code
3. Log in to the Chime website > CMS Tool
4. Select your website from the list and then go to Settings > Tools > Custom Style & Script
5 In the Scripts box in Chime, paste the Follow Up Boss Pixel code.
Note: If there is already something in the Scripts box, simply paste the code below what's already there.
5. Chime requires the code to be formatted a bit differently. To match their format, delete the first two lines from the code snippet:
<!-- begin Widget Tracker Code --> <script>
Delete the last two lines from the code snippet:
</script> <!-- end Widget Tracker Code -->
Add a semicolon at the beginning of the snippet. It should now start like this:
Yours should look similar to this:
6. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss
Checking your CTAs:
- If you don't see your chosen CTAs you may need to refresh your cache.
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA