If you are running into connection issues with SendGrid due to:
- Incomplete sender verification
- 2FA/API changes causing connection troubles
We have some steps on how-to set both of these up:
- Login to SendGrid, and click on Settings on the lower left
- From there we are looking for "Sender Authentication" > "Single Sender Verification" > "Create a Sender"
- SendGrid will send you an email with a link that you need to click on.
- Once you've clicked on the SendGrid link, back in SendGrid you'll want to go to "API Keys" > "Create an API Key" > "Full Access"
- In the name, you can put Follow Up Boss
- And then once that API key is created, go ahead and copy it and we're going to log back into Follow Up Boss
- In Follow Up Boss we'll go to Admin >Integrations > SendGrid
- In the username field enter apikey
- And then, we'll paste the API key from SendGrid into the password field
Here is a detailed video of these changes: http://files.followupboss.com/v/5thGJSxUWDVfVS0DDaDI