The newly updated Android Calling feature makes it simple for your team to track and log calls from anywhere! Experience optimal call quality and seamless workflow.
Setting Up Mobile Calling
1. Mobile Profile Setting:
Review Your Web Settings for mobile calling and make sure your mobile number is set up to receive calls.
2. Android Device:
With the v2.11 update, By default, this setting will be enabled for you and will use your dialer number to make calls from your device.
Enable Call Recording to keep a record of conversations for tracking or training purposes.
Making an Outbound Call
1. From the mobile app, select the person you wish to call. Next, tap the phone number or call button to initiate the call.
2. You'll see a prompt letting you know how the call will take place. We'll dial through your cell provider network using a temporary routing number, however your contact will see your Follow Up Boss Calling number as the Caller ID.
3. Tap "Place Call". To prevent being prompted again, first select "Don't show this prompt again."
4. You call will be connected using a temporary routing number. Your contact will see your Follow Up Boss Calling number as the Caller ID. In this example, the 239-360-5092 is the temporary routing number. When the call is over, simply hang up.
5. Calls will automatically log once complete. Tap the call log notification to add additional information:
Receiving an Incoming Call
1. Incoming calls will be routed to your mobile phone and FUB Caller ID will display the contact name.
2. After the call ends, Follow Up Boss will automatically log the call.
3. Tap the call log notification to add additional information:
You will be notified of missed calls or voicemails via push notification:
You can send text messages from your Follow Up Boss number right from the app! To text you lead, click on the message icon in the top right of the lead profile:
Choose the number you want to text. Then click "Send via Follow Up Boss":
Text Quick Reply
Users can now reply to text messages directly from notifications. Additionally, the lead's photo will also appear on the right side of the notification (as well as "new lead" notifications), when possible.
View Image Attachments
Images now they display as clickable links within texts that open the image in the browser: