Calling on the Follow Up Boss iPhone app not only ensures the best call quality available but also makes it dead simple for your team to track and log all their calls while they are out on the road!
Preparing for Installation
1. Review My Settings to confirm your calling setup
a. Ensure your direct Mobile Number is entered into the Phone section
b. Scroll down and select the option, Ring your number and Follow Up Boss at the same time
c. Save Changes
2. Review Your Mobile Settings
a. Enable Caller ID
b. Enable Mobile Calling
Making an Outbound Call
1. Navigate to the Contact Profile by searching or selecting the contact name
2. Tap the Green Call Button to initiate the call
2. You'll see a Prompt to Start the Call. The number at the bottom is your Follow Up Boss number with a couple of numbers added at the end.
Note: We use these numbers to identify the call behind the scenes; your contacts won't see them.
3. Tap the Phone Number to dial
Note: There may be a brief delay as the call connects. We'll dial through your cell provider network, and the person you're calling will see your FUB Calling number on their Caller ID.
4. Calls will Automatically Log once complete.
Note: Tap the call log notification to add additional information.
1. Click the + button in the upper left-hand corner
2. New Phone Call
3. Add the number to the dial pad > Click the Green Call button
Receiving an Incoming Call
1. Incoming calls will be Routed to your Mobile Phone and ring based on your cell phone settings
Note: Follow Up Boss Caller ID will display the contact name.
2. After the call ends, Follow Up Boss will Automatically Log the Call
3. Tap the Call Log notification to add additional information.
The mobile device's built-in call-waiting feature will allow the user to send to Voicemail, End and Accept, or Hold and Accept.
Record calls for purposes such as tracking and training by enabling Call Recording.