Push notifications alert you immediately on your phone when you receive new leads and when you receive text replies from your Follow Up Boss text messages.
To test whether your push notifications are turned on, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Follow Up Boss (via followupboss.com)
- Click on your initials in the top right-hand corner and click My Devices in the drop-down menu
- Click 'Send test notification' next to the appropriate phone:
How to Turn on iPhone Push Notifications
If you recently installed or reinstalled the app and are using it for the first time:
- Open the Follow Up Boss app and login.
- After logging in, you will see a prompt pop-up that prompts you to turn on notifications.
- Tap "Turn on notifications" in this prompt.
- On the next pop-up, tap "Allow"
- Tap your Picture/Initials icon in the upper left hand corner to get to your Settings Page to confirm your Push Notifications are enabled.
If you have the app installed already and your push notifications are currently turned off:
- Open the Follow Up Boss app.
- Tap your Picture/Initials icon in the upper left hand corner to get to your Settings Page to check your Push Notifications Settings.
- Tap "Turn on push notifications"
- Tap "Settings"
- On your Settings page, tap Notifications.
- Turn on "Allow Notifications" and the options pictured on this screen below. Important note: For "Banner Style," please select the "Persistent" option. For "Notification Grouping," please select the "Off" option.
- Your FUB app's Settings page should now display that your push notifications are enabled.