The Website Activity Tab provides insight into what a lead is looking for so you can easily:
- Prioritize your leads.
- Best understand their needs.
- Engage in meaningful conversations.
- Send relevant updates and communication.
At a Glance
- Populated based on their most recent data.
- Price: Median price range of their searches.
- Beds: Average number of bedrooms they're looking for, based on the past two weeks of searches.
- Zip Codes: The most recent areas in which they were browsing for homes.
- Seen: The last time they completed any activity.
- Show the shows 5 the most recent inquiries, page views, property views, or property saves.
- Message Icon: Property Inquiry
- Heart Icon: Saved Property
- Eye Icon: Viewed Property
- Hover over the property see when the activity occurred and how many times they viewed a property:
- See a breakdown of all activity by type:
- Click to view more data on the source's website:
Using the Follow Up Boss Website Activity Tracker
Website Activity is captured for most sources like Zillow, Realtor, and your integrated website automatically, and no additional setup is required.
If you want to gather the most data from your website, including when leads are active on your site, we recommend using our Tracking Widget.
This works on any website where you have access to add a snippet of code.
Strategically Prioritize & Convert Leads
Maximize your follow up by engaging with leads when they are active on your site. See a lead has saved 5 properties? It’s a good time to reach out with a call. Have a stale lead that’s back on your website? Send them a text!
Everything You Need to Work Leads Quickly
- Automatically dial through active leads using Call Lists.
- Reach out to hot prospects en masse using Batch Emails.
- Quickly reassign active leads to your ISA or top agents using Mass Actions
- Rapidly send optimized messaging using Text Templates
How do I populate the most website activity, like saved searches and property views?
We're able to gather property saves and viewed pages from website providers who integrate with Follow Up Boss via API. List of Integrated Website Providers
What if my website isn't on your list of integrations?