Follow Up Boss allows you can add tons of data to your contacts that you can later use to sort and search for groups of people. Use filters to find people based on stage, tags, last communication and so much more.
How it Works
You can choose to filter directly within the column, by using the filters tab on the right side of the screen, or a combination of both. To access this page, go to People > All People (or desired smart list).
How to Filter Contacts
Option One: Use the Filters Tab
- Click Filters Tab
- Search for the filter name
- Choose your Options
Option Two: Filter by Column
- Click the Name of the Column
- Click Add Filter
- Choose Options on the Right Side of the Screen
Option Three: Filter by User
- Click the User Dropdown
- When selecting Me or User Name from the drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the people page, all contacts assigned to the user will populate as well as all contacts they are collaborators on.
- To view only assigned contacts, use the Column Filter of Agent
How to Save a Smart List
- Filter for the desired contacts
- Click Save List
- Name your list & enter a Description
- Choose Sharing Settings (optional)
- Click Save