Track and manage inbound calls and emails from signs, ads, marketing campaigns, lead sources, and your website using a team inbox. Missed calls, voicemails, texts, and emails to team inboxes will all live in one central spot.
👉 Check out our calling and texting webinar to learn about the power of Follow Up Boss calling (~10 mins). You'll be a pro in no time. The best part? You'll do more business, guaranteed.
Who has a team inbox?
If your account has more than one user, you will have a Team Inbox listed under My Inbox which will be the default inbox for missed calls and texts to your Company Number. If you have two or more calling licenses, you can create additional team inboxes.
How to Set Up a Team Inbox
- Go to inbox and click the gear icon (bottom left)
- Click add a new team inbox or edit an existing team inbox
- Choose who will have access by checking the box next to their name. If you want someone(s) to receive incoming calls on their dialer via desktop, they must be selected and have a dialer number. Users with a dialer have a phone icon next to their name.
- If you want some people to receive calls on mobile, add them to Additional numbers to call. There is a limit of 50 dialers and 50 mobile phones that may receive calls per team inbox.
- If you’d like to connect an email to your inbox (ie firstname.lastname@example.org), click Connect email (this must be a new email to Follow Up Boss and not used elsewhere in your account).
Note: Anyone with the calling add-on will receive calls on the desktop only unless you add their mobile under Additional numbers to call.