If you see an alert in the app indicating that you should "check your internet connection and try again", please review the following:
Verify that you are connected to WiFi
- If you are on public WiFi (e.g. Starbucks), ensure that you are properly signed in to their network. Sometimes pubic WiFi networks require users to sign in via a browser popup before WiFi is actually enabled for your device.
- Check that Airplane mode is not enabled and that WiFi is turned ON
- Try streaming a YouTube video or searching Google on your phone. If these aren't working either, there may be a problem with your WiFi network.
Verify that Cellular Data is turned ON
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap on FollowUpBoss
- Ensure that Cellular Data is turned on