Connect your KW account to Follow Up Boss for automated lead distribution and engagement.
Popular Ways to Use the Integration
Get More Leads on the Phone with Easy, Automated Dialing
Speak one-on-one with your hottest leads, stay in touch with nurtures, and re-engage stale leads easily with automated dialing.
Money is made on the phone. We’ll tell you who to follow up with using Smart Lists, and you can power through your calls with just a few clicks using Call Lists.
Capture & Track High Value Leads with Team Inbox
Place your Team Inbox numbers on your website and ads to route phone leads to your best agents. Handle all of your calling in one central location and ensure no leads slip through the cracks.
Customize Your Platform with Ongoing Coaching & Support
We’ll help you get the most out of your website and lead providers by providing top-notch coaching on lead conversion from start to finish. Our 7-day a week support and success teams are here to help you create and implement systems that work for you.
- Workshop: Conquer the First Call Like a Boss - Winning Inbound Buyer Leads [Link]
- Workshop: How To Nurture Your Leads [Link]
How KW.com Connects to Follow Up Boss
Available integration types:
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail Users:
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
1. Login to Follow Up Boss.
3. Route or forward your "new lead" email alerts from Market Leader/KW to that lead routing email address, and the new leads will be created in Follow Up Boss automatically.
Note: You can create an auto-forwarding rule/filter that auto-forwards your "new lead" email alerts to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address to automate this process.
The steps for creating an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature). Google also provides a help guide here.
To set an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail:
1. Login to your Google Mail account.
2. Go to the Settings page in Google Mail.
3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. Click "Add a forwarding address."
5. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
6. Click Next.
7. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will automatically forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
8. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from Market Leader/KW.
9. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this."
10. Click "Create filter."
11. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter."
The next time you get a notification email for a new lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That will allow Follow Up Boss to parse the email and automatically create the lead for you in Follow Up Boss.
Note: We do not recommend linking eEdge to Follow Up Boss, as only limited information is sent from eEdge (usually the name of the lead and a link to the contact in the e-edge system). If you do link the systems, you will still need to login to the eEdge system to retrieve most information.