A lead pond is perfect for teams who have a selection of leads that any agent can claim and work on.
When an agent has free time, or is looking to pick up a few more leads, they can simply go into the "Pond" and take what they like.
You can create a Lead Pond for your team in just a few easy steps:
Assign Leads to the Pond
- Create a Custom Stage Called Pond (This is done from the account owner login.)
- Use Mass Actions to Put Leads in the Stage of Pond
Create a Smart List
- Create a Smart List by Filtering for Stage (Stage Include Pond)
- Tick the Box to "Share List with Team"
- Use Mass Action to Add Every Team Member as a Collaborator
How to Claim a Lead from the Pond
- Go to Pond Smartlist
- Open the Lead Profile of the Lead You Choose
- Assign to Yourself
- Update Stage
- Remove Collaborators (Optional)