This article provides instructions for the legacy version of Follow Up Boss, FUB Classic. For updated instructions, please click here.
Still using FUB Classic? Here’s a great overview on how to switch to FUB2!
1. Click on All People in the left column and then click on a tag you'd like to delete in the right column. In this example we're going to remove "Buyer" tag.
2. Tick a checkbox to select all contacts on the top of the screen. If there are more contacts than fit on one page, click [select all people in this list] link to select all contacts with this tag:
3. Click Remove Tags link:
4. Type the name of the tag you'd like to remove (e.g. "Buyer") and click "Remove Tags" button:
5. Follow Up Boss will remove this tag from all selected contacts. After the process is completed, you should see that there are no contacts with this tag left.
6. If you need to remove other tags, repeat this process for each of them.