CallAction is a system that helps you track and respond to all of your inbound phone calls. Get inbound calls from CallAction into your Follow Up Boss CRM automatically and send automated follow-ups and notifications to your team.
Note: The API integration must be completed by the owner of the account.
- Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
- Select Create API Key
- Name the API Key CallAction > Create API Key
- Press Copy
- Log In to CallAction
- Click Profile at the top right > Integrations
- Select Follow Up Boss
- Paste your Follow Up Boss API Key
- If you are the only user, turn on Collect All
- Save All Changes
- Go to each of your Phone Numbers in CallAction
- Click Manage > Call Settings
- Scroll down to Follow Up Boss and turn ON (this can be done for each number individually)
- Save All Changes
Embedding CallAction in Follow Up Boss
Assign text drip campaigns and send text messages directly within the Follow Up Boss CRM interface by activating the FUB embedded CallAction app.
- Go to Admin > Integrations
- Scroll down to Embedded Apps
- Select CallAction
- Click Enable
Done! Go to a lead profile or the inbox to see the app in the right-hand sidebar. Watch this webinar to see the embedded app in action!
Dynamic AI Responses
Use ChatGPT AI-generated text responses to quickly respond to incoming text message responses directly within the CallAction embedded app. Learn more about leveraging dynamic AI-generated text responses.
If you have a Team account, then each team member must log in to their own individual CallAction accounts and follow the steps above to integrate their individual Follow Up Boss API Key.
Note: CallAction also provides a helpful resource on how to connect Follow Up Boss here.
- Every inbound lead call, text, or email via CallAction automatically syncs into FUB
- Every outbound text or call is logged. Call recording transcriptions are synced
- Full lead intelligence from CallAction is inputted into your FUB notes
- Tags from your CallAction campaign: CallAction tracking number, campaign name, origin (call, text, email), CallAction user name... all passed as FUB tags, allowing for email automation to be assigned to fire off "lead flow" & "action plans"
- Text Tool leads synced with history of request (what "key" sent in & outbound "response")
- Notes saved in CallAction synced over
- Lead Router / Call Broadcast synced w/ notes on team member lead assignment
- Inbound call length & duration times saved
- Holiday text campaign outbound text & inbound responses logged
- All future updates will also be pushed into FUB