Agent Legend's integration with Follow Up Boss allows for all communication with leads/prospects in Agent Legend to log on the contact's record in Follow Up Boss. Follow the steps below to set it up.
1. Log in to Follow Up Boss and copy your API key by following the steps here.
2. Log in to Agent Legend and click your account name in the top-right corner, then click Settings in the drop-down menu.
3. Click on Follow Up Boss in the panel on the left.
4. Paste your Follow Up Boss API key in the API Key field and click Save Changes.
If you have your leads going straight into FUB from your lead sources and then sent to Agent Legend to be put on a FUB campaign, select all of the options here:
If you have specific lead source campaigns created in Agent Legend and have your leads being sent to both Agent Legend and FUB directly, you will want to uncheck the top option on this list so that your leads don't duplicate in Agent Legend:
Your Agent Legend communication will now log on the contact's record in Follow Up Boss.
Stopping Agent Legend campaigns
Once an email, text or call is received in Follow Up Boss or a call manually logged the Agent Legend campaign will automatically pause. You can adjust that by choosing the option "Stop my Agent Legend Campaigns when a person responds in Follow Up Boss" below.
- When a lead replies to an Agent Legend communication, this will 'unsubscribe' the lead in Agent Legend so if you have selected to pause the action plan in FUB when the lead unsubscribes in Agent Legend, if the lead replies this will pause your action plan. This happens from a reply not just unsubscribing from an email.
- Agent Legend will not import manually created people by default
It is also important to note that campaigns must be added into Agent Legend after you complete the setup for Follow Up Boss for the integration to work successfully.