Become Familiar with How Agents Use Follow Up Boss
Make Follow Up Boss Part of Your Daily Routine
- Make sure every team member has downloaded our mobile app and has push notifications enabled.
- Suggest that your team log in every morning and check their FUB Calendar on either their desktop or mobile device.
Taking the Training Webinar is Essential
Lead Follow Up & Management
Ensure Action Plans are Enabled
Turn On Best Practices Smart Lists
Have an ISA or Client Care Coordinator?
Daily Practices for Admins
- Review Calendar for Team
- Track Lead Management in Reporting Screen
- See Most Recent Activity/Most Recent Leads
Simple Customizations for Your Team
- Projected Move Date
- Lead Rating
If your team would like to identify important lead contacts, you can also create text fields such as:
- Referred By
What to Do After Implementing These Best Practices
Book a Private Training with Follow Up Boss
If your team still has questions, you're welcome to book a private team training. We hold these via GoToMeeting and they are very effective for getting teams up to speed. (Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email your account rep.)
Schedule a 4-Week Check In within Your Team
Get your team together for a meeting four weeks after implementing Follow Up Boss. This is where your will make sure everyone is on track with Follow Up Boss, and is the perfect place to field questions early.
This is a great time to determine if every team member has:
- Reviewed All Getting Started Steps
- Attended the Training Webinar
- Gone Through All Steps in Best Practices Article
Schedule a 3-Month Check In within Your Team
Similar to your four week meeting, the three month mark is an ideal place to make sure everything with your Follow Up Boss account is on track.
This is a good time to review:
- How Comfortable Your Team is with Follow Up Boss (You may want to do a quick Q&A call with our support team.)
- Any Additional Smart Lists Your Team May Use
- Your Team's Usage of Custom Fields (Add or subtract, as needed.)
- Updates to Our Software That May Benefit Your Team (http://updates.followupboss.com/)
Remember, we're here to help out every step of the way. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.