Useful for coaching purposes, our call recording feature is available to any account with Calling enabled.
How to enable for your account
1. Account Owners will navigate to Admin > Company Settings
2. Click the circle next to "Enabled"
Note: Make sure to check which laws apply to you with your lawyer before enabling this feature as some states do not allow call recordings. Call Recording is disabled by default.
How to disable for specific users
After calling recording is enabled on the Company Settings screen, it will apply to all users in your account by default. To disable call recording for specific users but leave it enabled for everyone else, Account Owners can untick Record Calls checkbox on the Admin > Teams screen:
When "Record Calls" checkbox is unticked for a user, their calls won't be recorded. Please note, incoming calls and transfers to Shared Inboxes will still be recorded if call recording is enabled on the Company Settings screen, regardless of the individual user settings on the Admin > Teams screen.
Call recording on Mobile
- Recording will take place for calls to your FUB number picked up via the mobile app or forwarded to your cell phone.
- Calls initiated outside of the Follow Up Boss mobile app will not be recorded.
- Calls will be recorded for both users with a FUB Calling number, or any additional cell phone numbers that are part of your inbox. (More about Shared Inboxes)
- Calls will be recorded if initiated or received via your FUB number.
- Calls transferred to a shared inbox will be recorded, no matter how the call is picked up.