Texting your information to new clients just became easier with vCard! When sending a vCard your name, FUB number, cell number, email address, avatar, and company address is sent to the lead to save to their phone contacts quickly.
Note: This feature is currently in beta. If you would like to be part of the beta testing, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Sending a vCard
1. Navigate to the Lead Profile, Inbox, or Quick Text to initiate a Text on the Desktop
2. Within the text editor, click Attach vCard
3. Select the desired Team Member(s)
4. The vCard will appear in the lower left-hand corner of the drafted text
5. Add text to the message (optional)
6. Send Text
7. On the lead profile, the vCard will appear as shown below
Receiving a vCard
1. The lead will receive a text message with vCard
2. Click on the vCard
3. Select Create New Contact > Done to save
The vCard will contain the information listed below (you can update this information in your Settings & Company Settings). If the information does not exist, it will not be included in the contents.
- FUB Agent Number | Fallback: FUB Company Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address (Connected email) | Fallback: login email
- Company Address