No matter what type of onboarding and training suits you best, we have an option for you! You can choose to explore our content on your own, get some guided training via a mini course, or you can opt for paid onboarding to work 1-1 with a success coach. Whichever path you choose, it is our goal to help get you quick results. Getting started with a new CRM doesn't need to be hard. Let's focus on growing your business!
Explore On Your Own
You are always free to choose your own adventure 😀 We’ve got a ton of content to explore to help you get quick results with Follow Up Boss! Here are a few links we suggest checking out first:
- Our daily/on-demand 20-min Bootcamp
- Our YouTube Playlists
- Our Getting Started Guide
- Need help importing your contacts? Send your files to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Guided Onboarding & Training via a Mini Course
Want to get started on your own time, but with some guidance? We have two mini-courses just for you. They are self-paced and full of bite-sized content to get you quick results with Follow Up Boss.
- Start with the Follow Up Boss Lead Conversion 101 course if you generate most of your business from online leads (PDF version here)
- Start with the Past Client & Sphere 101 course if you generate most of your business through your network (past clients and sphere) (PDF version here)
Having trouble accessing the course? Check out the Follow Up Boss Academy for step-by-step instructions.
Paid Onboarding & Training - Work 1-1 with a Success Coach
If you’d rather get started with a Follow Up Boss expert at your side, we’ve got you covered. For a one-time fee, you will be paired with someone on our experienced success team and this is what you’ll get:
- A launch session to talk through your goals and craft a plan just for you
- A personalized getting started plan & training plan focused on getting quick results
- A workflow training (learn exactly how to grow your business with Follow Up Boss)
- An impact review session - to make sure you are seeing repeatable results.
Interested in paid onboarding? Email email@example.com.