Push notifications alert you immediately on your phone when you receive new leads and when you receive text replies from your Follow Up Boss text messages.
To test whether your push notifications are turned on, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Follow Up Boss (via followupboss.com)
- Click on your initials in the top right-hand corner and click My Devices in the drop-down menu
- Click 'Send test notification' next to the appropriate phone.
How to Enable Android Push Notifications
- Click Settings
- Select Apps & Notifications
- Select Notifications
- Select Notifications again
- Select Follow Up Boss
- Toggle Notifications to On
- Toggle on Allow Notification Dot
- Click "On the lock screen" and select Show all notification content
- Toggle Override Do Not Disturb to On (optional)
You will receive push notifications to your phone when:
- New leads are assigned to you
- Existing leads are reassigned to you
- There's a lead for you to claim via First-to-Claim lead routing
- A contact replies to a text message
Calling Related Notifications
Missed Call and/or Voicemail Notifications:
Tapping this takes you to the app inbox and refreshes the data.
Call Logged Notification:
Appears after Follow Up Boss call concludes.