We have introduced an early build of our upcoming Contact Relationships feature for you to preview. When this Power-Up is enabled via our Power-Ups screen you will notice a new section within your Person & Inbox screen within Follow Up Boss.
From a main contact you'll see a new Relationship section
- Adding a Relationship: By clicking the '+' you can enter in the name and relationship type.
- Relationship Type: You can select an existing type or type in a new type.
- Add contact details: Once a new relationship is saved you can then add contact and address details to that contact.
Texting Contact Relationships
Texting a related works the same and you'll notice the related contact in the timeline details as well.
Inbox Contact Relationships
From the Inbox you can also see Contact Relationships.
- Conversation Messages: You can see in the conversation both the primary and related text conversations.
- Related Icon: You will also see a related icon if the conversation has a related contact in it.
- Relationships: You can also quickly edit related contacts
Searching Contact Relationships
You can also search for Contact Relationship and you'll notice a related icon if the search finds a match on a related contact.