Action Plans Overview
- Automatically sending an initial text message to your new leads
- Automatically sending a series of drip emails to your leads and contacts
- Automatically creating a series of follow up tasks on your calendar
How the Action Plans page works
3. Click on the Action Plan name to see more information, including the steps that ran and the steps that are scheduled in the future.
- Each Action Plan email will automatically display an unsubscribe link, which your leads can click to unsubscribe.
- When a lead unsubscribes from an Action Plan email, they will be auto-tagged as "Unsubscribed" in your FUB database, and they will be blocked from receiving Action Plan emails in the future.
- Please note: Individual, 1:1 emails can still be sent to unsubscribed contacts (only Action Plan emails are blocked from sending).
- An initial email set to send on day zero is sent immediately after the Action Plan is applied to a person
- Other emails configured for the 2nd day or later are sent daily around 9am local time (per the timezone of your account)
- Assigning Action Plans in the iPhone and Android apps: Mobile Action Plans
- Automatically sending drip text messages (besides the initial text). For automated texting we recommend: Drip Text Integrations
- Automatically sending a series of drip Email Templates or creating Tasks for a group of contacts. Action Plans can be assigned to one person at a time from the person's profile page.
Watch this quick video explaining how Action Plans work. It covers setting up action plans, applying action plans to leads automatically, and manually pausing an Action Plan: