YLOPO sends leads directly through the FUB API, creating a new contact record in FUB every time a lead registers with YLOPO.
Here is some of what you do in YLOPO
- Create saved search and new listing alerts for new leads. Request to have Auto-Import turned on in YLOPO to have all your FUB leads automatically sync to YLOPO or quickly pull in lead details from FUB by pasting your FUB url in the Add Lead section of YLOPO.
- Update listing alert criteria that already exists for a given lead
- Hand pick listings and push those out to a client
These are the notifications YLOPO sends
- New lead notifications: Lenders receive email notifications for every new lead. If you do not want to receive these in your inbox, set up a filter in your email to automatically archive these.
- Requests for Info and Requests to show a property: You will receive a text notification
- Behavioral text responses: You will receive a text notification
Easily view YLOPO information in FUB mobile
- Go to the notes section of the lead details screen
- A note with the latest YLOPO data will be there (if available)
- Click on the note to view the details and YLOPO links
- If you log into YLOPO from your FUB app, your password will be saved for 60 days:)
Behavioral Texts are text message scripts YLOPO sends to the lead based on website activity
- If a lead responds, you (the assigned agent) will receive a text notification and the communication will appear as a note in FUB
- To remove/stop YLOPO behavioral texts, add the tag NOTEXT to the lead in FUB
Easily view YLOPO activity in FUB on the web
- Searches on home site = visited website event in FUB (updates sent no more than once per hour to FUB)
- Viewed properties sent no more than once per minute
YLOPO adds Information and Access Notes in FUB - generated for new leads and returning leads
- Last Activity
- Main City of Interest
- Average price of homes viewed
Deleting YLOPO Leads in FUB is NOT RECOMMENDED
- If you delete a Ylopo lead in FUB, you lose access to search info on the Ylopo side, and then cannot unsubscribe a lead from search unless you contact Ylopo support.
- Ylopo continues to send listings to leads unless they unsubscribe or the agent turns them off in Ylopo.
- If you forget your Stars password, use this link to reset it: https://stars.ylopo.com/auth/forgotPassword
Reach out directly to YLOPO at email@example.com for questions about:
- YLOPO Stars
- Behavioral Texting
- Property Inquiries or notifications for property inquiries
- Lead generation