Changing a Lead Stage
How to Change a Lead's Stage:
Stages are the urgency of a lead to buy/sell, or a categorization of a contact. Use the drop down located in each contact record to change lead stages:
Default Stage Definitions:
- Leads - Unknown urgency
- Hot Prospects - people moving in 1-3 months
- Nurture - Moving in 3-12 months
- Buyers - Active Buyers who have chosen you as their agent
- Sellers - Active Sellers listed with you
- Pending - Transactions "under contract" or "in Escrow"
- Closed - recently closed deals
- Past clients - for staying in touch with your best source of referrals
- Sphere - The world around you. We'd suggest these be your VIPs- people you may send marketing emails to, and may give referrals to you.
- Trash - leads with bad email address and bad phone number. Its like a bin next to your desk you can pull leads out of, not fully deleted.
Creating Custom Stages (Account Owner Only):
The account owner can choose to remove default stages, and/or add additional stages to their account. Here's how that is done.