Editing your signature
You can edit your email signature on the My Settings screen. This is used both in action plan emails and your 1 to 1 emails in Follow Up Boss.
- Include your full name
- Include your mobile number and office number
- Include your best website address
- Include a link to your Zillow reviews
- Avoid lengthy signatures
- Avoid too many images or large images
Remember a lot of people will be viewing your signature on their mobile phones.
After editing your signature click "Save".
To add an image to your signature:
1. In the Follow Up Boss signature editor, click the 'add image' button:
2. Select the image from your computer you want to add.
If you need to resize your image, you may do so before uploading to Follow Up Boss using a tool like http://resizeimage.net/
Online signature making tool
For some additional help with creating your signature you can use an online signature builder, such as MySigMail.
To build a signature in MySigMail:
1. Open MySigMail: https://mysigmail.com/create/#/basic
2. Add a headshot or logo image by clicking "Upload Image."
3. Add your contact information and any other relevant fields.
4. Once your signature looks good in the preview pane, click the "Copy as Select" option to copy your signature from MySigMail.
5. In Follow Up Boss, paste the copied MySigMail signature in your Follow Up Boss Signature field on your My Settings page.
6. Click Save at the bottom of your Follow Up Boss My Settings page.
Keep in mind marketing emails such as action plans and batch emails will automatically include your company address and name to comply with the CAN Spam rules, this information can be edited by the account owner on the company settings screen under admin.